Top 100 Friendship quotes hot and Friendship Sayings cute for everybody by Top quotes – Download free Friendship quotes photo, images, pictures and sending online. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
- Good friends help you find important things when you have lost them. Your smile, you hope, and your courage.
- There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit better.
Friendship isn’t a big thing — it’s a million little things. Author Unknown
Friendship is like a rainbow between two hearts. Author unknown
A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. Leo Buscaglia
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. Sicilian Proverb
The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend. Aristotle
>>> Computers quotes
- True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. – Author Unknown (Internet, probably)
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis
The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. Elbert Hubbard, The Notebook, 1927
A good friend is cheaper than therapy. Author Unknown
If a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. Edgar Watson Howe
The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. Henry David Thoreau
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold Glasow
- True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
- Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. ~Robert Brault
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are always there.
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Elisabeth Foley
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. William Blake
A friend is the only person you will let into the house when you are Turning Out Drawers. Pam Brown
One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human. George Santayana
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. Donna Roberts
>>> Chance quotes
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
- True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
>>> Car quotes
Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. Author Unknown
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. Grace Pulpit
One doesn’t know, till one is a bit at odds with the world, how much one’s friends who believe in one rather generously, mean to one. D.H. Lawrence
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. C.S. Lewis
Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship. Dorothy Parker
>>> Business quotes
- Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates
- If a friend is in trouble, don’t annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it. ~Edgar Watson Howe
- Lots of people want to ride with in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
>>> Brainy quotes
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. ~Elisabeth Foley
- They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
- I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
- A friend is the only person you will let into the house when you are Turning Out Drawers. ~Pam Brown
- Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote, or terminate. You’re the CEO of your life.
- If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair. ~Samuel Johnson
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
- A best friend isn’t just someone who’s always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
>>> Best quotes
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. ~Laurence J. Peter
- My friends make me happy. They know just how to take any situation or any problem I’m having and turn it upside down.