You are here: Home » Quotations » Happy Valentine’s Day Cards

Happy Valentine’s Day Cards

Happy Valentine’s Day Cards nice and cute for Lover – Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages and Wishes for Boyfriend & Girlfriend #HappyValentine #ValentinesDay #ValentinesCards

Our love reminds me that no matter how many thorns may stick themselves in our hearts, there is always a beautiful rose to ease the pain. I love how we are always there for each other through thick and thin. Our love heals all.

I’ve always been known as the tough guy, and I know I don’t always have the right words to say. But I positively melt when I am in your presence.

Valentine’s Day only comes once a year, but every day you fill my life with joy. Thank you for all you do in our relationship!

You have a way of making me feel so safe and loved. This Valentine’s Day I give you my heart once again, and I hope you can see how much I love you.





If our souls could speak, they would share the same thoughts. Our love truly does make the world go round.

One morning, I woke up with a spark in my eyes and fire in my heart. Do you know why? It’s because I’d found you.

>>> Christmas Love Quotes

Valentine's Day Cards 1





Let the magic feeling of love give you wings,
So that you could fly to me in the way of thoughts,
And give me unforgettable kisses.
Happy Valentine’s Day, honey!

Happy Valentine‘s Day to such a special and adorable man, who has the keys to my heart!

It‘s so good to have a person in my life who can always make me smile, hold my hand and give me the warmest hug!

Happiness may come in many forms – loving family and great career achievements. But for me the main source of happiness is sharing my life‘s moments with a special man like you!

>>> Sad love quotes that make you cry quotes

Valentine's Day Cards 2

The moments that I spend with you are so precious to me, it feels like heaven to be with you!

The best and most amazing things cannot be seen, only felt with the heart, like my love for you, honey!

I love my life, because you are a part of it.
I love you, because you are my life, honey.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

It’s amazing how we found one another so easily. Be my lover forever.

>>> I love you quotes, Sayings and messages

Valentine's Day Cards 3

I love you, you love me,
It looks like a dream.
Love is invincible,
Time goes by,
Flowers bloom and then wither,
But our love is getting stronger
As long as we live.

If I were a boy band, I could sing this in perfect four-part harmony. Baby, I love you!

Don’t forget our date tonight. Just because you’re my wife, don’t think I’m not still just a little bit nervous.

>>> Love quotes tumblr

Valentine's Day Cards 4

Only because of you my life is just like heaven on Earth now. Thank you for turning my dreams into reality, sweetheart!

I consider myself to be the happiest girl in the world, because I found the real diamond. It‘s you!

I am smiling all the time, because You are in my life.
I believe in everything what you say, because these words are Yours.
And I have never been so happy before, until I met You.





I will always cherish in my heart the day when I met you and I am thankful for all the love that you brought into my life!

>>> Love quotes for her

Valentine's Day Cards 5

Am I glad I married you? Every. Single. Day. Your loving wife.

You keep the fire in my heart burning steadily, lover.

I am happy, because you are next to me,
You are my sunshine after the storms of life.
I love you, honey.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Every night I think of you. Can’t wait till I get to see you again.

>>> Love quotes for him

Valentine's Day Cards 6

Loving is like looking at the stars – if you look at one of them long enough, all others will disappear. Happy Valentine‘s Day to my one and only!

My love for you sets my heart on fire and makes each day of my life so special!

Thank you for making me feel special and loved every single day. You are the man that I waited for all my life!

Let’s sit on the bench and wait for the bus to come by, like we did as boyfriend and girlfriend so long ago.

>>> Valentine quotes for her



Valentine's Day Cards 7

Take this moment to know you are loved. Wishes come true.

My heart is as light as a feather when I’m with you.

Once in a lifetime, someone comes along who changes your destiny. That someone is you.

Your husband wants to know when you’ll be home from work. He’s cooking up something special for you. Really!

>>> Love quotes

Valentine's Day Cards 8

Your hands are the source of strength,
When you hug me, I feel safe.
Your eyes are like a flame,
When you look at me, I am melting.
Your words are like a life balm,
They inspire to live.
Our love is like the sweetest nectar,
It helps to withstand the storms.

I am so glad that you came into my life and showed me what true love is all about.

Let’s have a honeymoon every year. Then we can celebrate becoming husband and wife over and over again.

>>> Valentine cards

Valentine's Day Cards 9

Did I tell you I love you? Let me say it again.

At the beach I found a bottle with a note inside saying you are my soul mate. Believe me? I’ll bring the bottle.

I was happy, but I could not imagine how happy I can be, when you came into my life!

No matter that we are far from each other, I see you when I close my eyes and I feel you near me all the time, because you are always in my heart!

>>> Valentine Messages For Husband

Valentine's Day Cards 10

The planets were in alignment when we met. I still see the stars in your eyes.

Put on one some of those golden oldies and let’s dance the night away.





Somewhere on a lonely mountaintop, a wolf is howling for his mate. Be mine.

I love you. Let me tell you why tonight. It’s a secret.

>>> Valentine Messages for him

Valentine's Day Cards 11

Angel of this earth, take some time to say a little prayer for me. Keep me in your heart forever.

I don’t think I could have a better time than I have with you.

Now that we’re together, anything that happens is a dream come true.

I miss you so much. Be safe, stay true to yourself. I am here waiting for you.

>>> Quotations for St Valentine’s Day

Valentine's Day Cards 12

The road we’re on had a few bumps. We’re coasting now, lover.

Wine, check. Candles, check. Text messages to my boyfriend, check. See you soon.

You, me and the kids. How could life have turned out any better than this?

Ever since I met you, I can’t believe how much my luck has changed. You’re mine now.

>>> Dating quotes

Valentine's Day Cards

When I was in second grade, I had a crush on this really cute guy. You’re a better boyfriend. I’m glad I waited.

You melt around my heart like chocolate around a strawberry.

The best days of our lives are ahead of us, starting today.

Wondering where you are tonight. In my heart, in my dreams, in my wishes for you.

I am so happy, because I am dating the most amazing, smart and fun girl that I have ever met!

Being with such a romantic and adorable person like you makes this day much more special for me!

I miss your eyes, hot lips, soft hands.
I want to see you every day, to feel you near me.
I wish to be with you forever, my heart is restless without you.
You are the only one for me, my darling, I love you.

You fill my world with feelings of true joy and bliss, you are the centre of my universe and the most precious person in my life!

I am so grateful that every single day you show me what the true love is all about. Love you, darling.

On this special occasion I‘d like to tell you are the person that I admire. I truly appreciate all the things that you do for me.

I am grateful to the destiny, because it let us meet each other, and I know that I will love you forever!

Candies are sweet, but you are sweeter. Flowers are beautiful, but you are much more beautiful than any flower. I am so happy, when I see you smiling!

Owing to your love the world seems brighter to me, all the feelings are stronger and I find joy in the most unexpected things!

The day spent without you is like the day without sun. But the life, spent without you, is the life without happiness!