Top 100 Wisdom quotes hot and Success Sayings cute for everybody by Top Quotes – Download free Wisdom quotes photo, images, pictures and sending online. Love, I find, is like singing. Everybody can do enough to satisfy themselves, though it may not impress the neighbors as being very much. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
– God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
– Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking.
– Speak when you are angry, and you will make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
>>> Smile quotes
– My father used to say, “You would worry less about what people think if you knew how little they did”.
– A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
– In the eyes of a child you will see…the world as it should be.
– You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
– I’ve always believed that a lot of the trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other.
– When you realize God is all you have, you realize, God is all you needed in the first place.
>>> Computers quotes
– No need for revenge – Just sit back and wait…those that hurt you will eventually screw up all by themselves …and if you are lucky, God will let you watch.
– I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody.
– I can only show you the door. You’re the one who has to walk through it.
– Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
– After a while you learn the difference between holding a hand & falling in love. You begin to learn that kisses don’t always mean something, promises can be broken just as quickly as they are made and sometimes goodbyes really are forever…
– I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. i make mistakes, i am out of control,and at times hard to control, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hel don’t deserve me at my best
– If you get ignored by some one, it means that you have been notice by that person first.
– Just because someone hurt you yesterday
doesn’t mean you should start living life today
in constant fear of being hurt tomorrow.
– You can love someone who can’t be loved, but you can’t trust someone who can’t be trusted
– Sometimes all you need in the end is someone who will hold you and say everything is alright…
– Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
– Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and discover they were the big things.
>>> Chance quotes
– Never idealize others.They will never live up to your expectations.
– The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.
– Two people can damage a society: the one who knows and doesn’t talk and the one who doesn’t know and talks
>>> Car quotes
– Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
– One of the best ways to measure people is to watch the way they behave when something free is offered.
– Sometimes the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to..
>>> Business quotes
The wise man hath his thoughts in his head; the fool, on his tongue. IVAN PANIN, Thoughts
The difference between a wise and foolish man is this–the former sees much, thinks much, and speaks little; but the latter speaks more than he either sees or thinks. WILLIAM SCOTT DOWNEY, Proverbs
Look about, my son, and see how little wisdom it takes to govern the world. AXEL OXENSTIERNA, attributed, Day’s Collacon
An intelligent man believes only half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. EVAN ESAR, 20,000 Quips & Quotes
>>> Brainy quotes
Wisdom comes only through suffering. AESCHYLUS, Agamemnon
Wisdom is not communicable. The wisdom which a wise man tries to communicate always sounds foolish…. Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it. HERMANN HESSE, Siddhartha
Knowledge is flour, but wisdom is bread. AUSTIN O’MALLEY, Keystones of Thought
An ignorant man is always able to say yes or no immediately to any proposition. To a wise man, comparatively few things can be propounded which do not require a response with qualifications, with discriminations, with proportion. HORACE MANN, Thoughts
Wisdom is the daughter of experience. LEONARDO DA VINCI, Thoughts on Art and Life
The kind of man who always thinks that he is right, that his opinions, his pronouncements, are the final word, when once exposed shows nothing there. But a wise man has much to learn without a loss of dignity. SOPHOCLES, Antigone
Be very slow to believe that you are wiser than all others; it is a fatal but common error. CHARLES CALEB COLTON, Lacon
Like water in the desert is wisdom to the soul. EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
Wisdom is a treasure, the key whereof is never lost. EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
Necessity teaches wisdom, while prosperity makes fools. WELLINS CALCOTT, Thoughts Moral and Divine
There is a wisdom of the Head, and … there is a wisdom of the Heart. CHARLES DICKENS, Hard Times
>>> Best quotes #BestQuotes
You may not have very much sense. But if you have enough to keep your mouth shut and look wise, it will not be long before you acquire a wide reputation as a fountain of Wisdom. ROBERT ELLIOTT GONZALES, Poems and Paragraphs
Let men be wise by instinct if they can, but when this fails be wise by good advice. SOPHOCLES, Antigone
Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk. DOUG LARSON, attributed, Meditations for Living in Balance
Mixing one’s wines may be a mistake, but old and new wisdom mix admirably. BERTOLT BRECHT, The Caucasian Chalk Circle
>>> Beauty quotes #BeautyQuotes
To understand the actual world as it is, not as we should wish it to be, is the beginning of wisdom. BERTRAND RUSSELL, Mortals and Others
Wisdom is the perception of the unimportance of the things we call great, and of the importance of the things we call small.
CHARLES EDWARD JERNINGHAM, The Maxims of Marmaduke
Whosoever would be wise, and consequently happy, must raze out of his mind all those false mistaken notions that have been imprinting there from his infancy; and endeavour to expel that pernicious infection of error, which it has been so long hatching from erroneous customs and examples, and, which will prove fatal to it, if too long neglected. WELLINS CALCOTT, Thoughts Moral and Divine
Wisdom is understanding when to ask questions. BRIAN HERBERT & KEVIN J. ANDERSON, Dune: House Harkonnen
Wise men are instructed by reason; men of less understanding, by experience; the most ignorant, by necessity; and beasts, by nature. CICERO, attributed, Day’s Collacon